Top 15 Google Ad Words interview questions & answers – Google AdWords is an essential module of Digital Marketing. Google Adwords is the most useful tool for promoting our products and services online. With the help of Google Adwords, we can run ads for generating leads or converting those leads into sales. Google adwords has a huge scope of job as well. Here are some essential google adwords interview questions and benefits of google adwords that will help you face an interview.
Google Ad Words Interview Questions
Ans 1- Google ad words is now converted into google ads by the recent update launched by google. Google ads is an online advertising service, that is developed by google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertisements, service offerings product listings and video content within the google ad network to web users.
- Text ads- text ads are shown in search engines and contain only text.
- Display ads – Display ads contain images also along with the text, display ads are also known as banner ads.
- Video ads – Video ads are shown on you tube when we play a video on you tube.
- Universal app ads – Such ads are displayed on play store.
- Shopping ads – these ads are also shown in search engine.
Benefits of Google adwords
Google adwords is a paid tool of Google, that facilitates for running different types of ads on different platforms for promotional purposes. As we see that Google adwords is very important and technical as well, so it enhances the need of experts of google adwords. So when it comes to facing the interview, some important google adwords interview questions are given above. These question will definitely help you go through an interview.