Important wordpress plugins are bits of software. These plugins are used to extend and expand the functionality of wordpress website. There are various plugins that a wordpress website must have. Every plugin has its own uses and functions. Here, we are going to discuss about those plugins. Let’s have a look at the list of plugins.
Important wordpress plugins
Here are some plugins that we need to install for making a good wordpress website.
- Yoast SEO plugin for wordpress – Yoast seo plugin helps to make seo friendly content. Seo refers to Search Engine Optimization. Seo friendly content has more chances to get indexing on search engine result page.
- Wp_Smush plugin for image optimization – Wp_Smush is a wordpress plugin. Wp_Smush helps to optimize the images without losing their quality.
- Wp_Optimize plugin for database optimization – To keep the blog speedy and healthy, one of the essential task is to keep the wordpress database optimized. In the given video, you can check “How to use wp_optimize plugin”.
How to use wp_optimize plugin
Related links –
- Jetpack wordpress plugin for social connectivity – Jetpack is one of the most popular wordpress plugin. Jetpack is developed by Automattic. Jetpack allows to make connectivity of the website with the social media sites.
- Tawk.to chat system plugin – Tawk.to plugin is a chat system plugin. With the help of tawk.to, we can add a chat system in our website. You can see in the given video ‘How to add real time live chat to wordpress website’.
Tutorial | How do I add Real Time live chat to my wordpress site
- WooCommerce – WooCommerce is a free wordpress plugin. WooCommerce allows us to sell things online. The plugin helps to build an e-commerce website. WooCommerce is the best for e-commerce startups.
- Visual Composer wordpress website builder – Visual Composer is a website builder wordpress plugin. The plugin helps in building the layout of any website. Visual Composer is easy to use and works very fast.
- Contact Form7 plugin for wordpress – A website is incomplete without a contact page. Through a contact page, users can contact with the owner of the website. That’s why contact form 7 is the must have plugin in a website.
Here is the list of 8 important plugins that must have for building a wordpress website. All these plugins have their own uses and features that help to make a website on wordpress.
How to install plugins in wordpress website
There are two ways to install plugins while making website with wordpress. Both the ways are described below –
- Install plugins in cpanel with file manager – We can install plugins in cpanel with file manager. To see how we can install plugins in cpanel with file manager, you can check the given video.
How to upload install plugin in cpanel with file manager activate
2. Install Plugins With Dashboard – We can install plugins directly with dashboard also. For installing plugins with dashboard, follow the following procedure –
- Log into wp-admin
- Go to plugins
- click on add new
- search the plugin in the search box
- click on install button.
Hereby, we can install wordpress plugins with dashboard.